• Voting Awareness Program at Auubhavanand Auditorium by Mr N Barbade (Collector, Bhopal)
• Kanchi film promotion by Kartik Tiwari, Mishti & Subhash Ghai at SIRT Campus
• We are proud to announce that students of SIRT-Pharmacy has qualified GPAT Exam Neeraj Chouhan, Harpreet kaur, Narendra singh
and Anamika Guru; SIRT-Pharmacy Congratulates all students for their success
• Our students Griffin koshy, Shraddha verma, Keshav das sahu, Neeraj choudhar, Shubham verma, Priyanka rathore, Deepak singh rajput, Monika mathur, Pranjal sinha, Ruchita shandaliya and Ram pratap yadav presented Model at SRIJAN-2014
• The Educational, Industrial visit tour for B. Pharm. VI semester was successfully completed from March first week and students visited Hindustan Unilever Ltd. and Zydus Cadila Health Care Ltd. at Goa.
• Technically IEEE & CSI sponsored International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and Sciences (ICIREMPS) - 2014 is the First Conference of Sagar Society of Interdisciplinary Research & Technology (SSIRT), (M.P. Govt. Registration No. 26302/13, Dated. 05/02/2013) during 20th â€“ 23rd February 2014 organized in best way. The four day program of the ICIREMPS included Keynote and Plenary Lectures, Invited Talks and oral presentations of original work. Besides this some eminent personalities in the subjects also be felicitated.
Dr. R. B. Goswami (Convenor); Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Technology & Bio-Informatics
Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain (Director); Sagar Institute of Research and Technology - Pharmacy
21 February 2014:
Key Note Lecture:
1. Dr. V. K. Singh talk on the topic entitled â€œOrganic synthesis â€“ from creativity to sustainability and human well beingâ€
1. Dr. Bhupendra Singh on the topic entitled â€œProdrugs and delivery systems efficiencies in cancer therapyâ€
1. Dr. V. B. Gupta on the topic entitled â€œPatents as teaching / learning toolâ€
2. Dr. Kishore Shende on the topic entitled â€œPredictive approaches of system and synthetic biology towards therapeutic designingâ€
3. Dr. Rajiv Dahia on the topic entitled â€œCyclooligopeptides : Modified structure, solution phase synthesis and their cytotoxicityâ€
22 February 2014:
Key Note Lecture:
1. Dr. Sujit Banergee talk on the topic entitled â€œFunding regarding Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of Indiaâ€
1. Dr R. K. Pandey on the topic entitled â€œA new approach towards cancer therapyâ€
1. Dr. Piush Khare on the topic entitled â€œBioconjugates: A modern approachâ€
2. Dr. Subhash Pandey on the topic entitled â€œModern technologies implement in industrial managementâ€
3. Dr. Shashank Singh on the topic entitled â€œInterdisciplinary research; A new paradigm for cancer drug discoveryâ€
23 February 2014:
1. Dr Arun Gupta on the topic entitled â€œIn silico screening â€“ Rational toolâ€
• 2nd Sagar Institutional Animal Ethics Committee meeting has been held on dated 16/01/2014 at 1:30 pm. The agenda of meeting was to discuss on research Projects for approval the animal study which submitted by research Scholar to IAEC. All the reputed members were present in the IAEC meeting. Following members attended meeting Dr. S.N. Shrivastava, Dr. (Mrs.) Papiya Bigoniya, Ms Preeti Singh, Dr. Ajay Shrama and our Institutional scientist Dr. R. B Goswami, Dr. Madan Kaushik and Mr. Brajesh Garg under the Chairmanship of Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain. The fifteen research projects of M. Pharm & Ph.D. animals were approved as per research project requirement under the CPCSE norms. The suggestions and decisions were made by committee members.
• 52nd National Pharmacy Week celebrated on 21ST Nov. in SIRT-P in very colourful way by students along with faculty members. The inauguration of the function was done by Er. Sanjeev Agrawal(Chairman, SGI) in presence of Dr. Prashant Jain (ED, SGI), Prof. Pushpendra Rajput(OSD, SGI), Dr. Surendra K. Jain(Director, SIRTP) and Dr. Jitendra Banveer(Director, SIRTSP) along with many students of various colleges of Bhopal. In continuation the SIRT-P conduct a number of events and all students along with faculty member participated very joyfully in all the programs, especially in blood donation & Eye donation pledge, which were organized with the help of Hamidiya Hospital Bhopal. Other programs are Model presentation, Quiz, Rangoli, Workshop on Tablet and Workshop on analytical instruments etc. On this occasion SIRT-P Director Dr. Surendra Jain told this type program help to create good image of Pharmacy profession & to make aware pharmacy professionals regarding their duties & responsibilities.
• A guest lecture was delivered on topic "Use of Genome Sequence Informations for Diagnostics: Diseases and Phylogenetics" by Dr. R. K. Garg, scientific officer, MPCST, Bhopal, M.P.
• Two Memorandum of understanding (MOU) were signed by SIRTP representative SGI group ED, Dr. Prashant Jain with ONIOSOME Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh representative Dr. Sarvesh Jain and PBRI, Bhopal representative Dr. Ezaz Khan in presence of SGI group chairman Er. Sanjeev Agrawal, OSD Prof. P.S. Rajput and SIRTP Director Dr. Surendra K Jain.
• Students of SIRTP Pharmacy college visited Vindhya Herbal industrial visit scheme of the institution. students were briefed by the director of Vindhya Herbal himself about the production unit, training section and nursery of the herbal industry. Vndhya Herbal is state's only producer of ayurvedic products. on this occassion ED Dr. Prashant Jain and Chairman Er. Sanjeev Agrawal congratulated the students and also appreciate to the Director of SIRTP Dr. Surendra K Jain for arrange such kind of programme.
• SIRTP in Media
• Dr. Abhishek Kumar Jain awarded as Best Oral Presentation award on the topic entitled â€œSolubility enhancement of
ciprofloxacin and metronidazole in various part of git with ÃŸ-cyclodextrin and acidic solubilizing additivesâ€ at National Symposium on â€œModern Aspects
of Drug Design, Discovery & Developmentâ€ organized by Association of pharmacy professionals held at Bhopal on 19th April 2013.
• Prof. Priyal Jain & Prof. Ruchi Jain were awarded at SRIJAN-2013 for best results in theory subjects
• Mrs. Neelima Goswami has presented her Oral Paper in - 3rd M.P women scientists congress- 2013, held 20th-21st march
13 held in Jiwaji University Gwalior.
• A seminar and guest lecture on the topic of "Quality Control Management In Pharmaceutical Industry" by Mr. P. K. Shrivastava,
HEAD, Quality control and Quality Assurance, Nandni Labs Indore, M.P. was held on 7th February 2013 in the department of QA.
• Workshop at Department of Pharmacology on "A NEXT GENERATION TOOLS IN EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY & PHYSIOLOGY." on 05 Nov. 2012
Click here to download brochure
• Following Newly arrived instruments were installed in there respective Labs-
• A Guest Lecture has been organized on "Attitude for success & happiness" by Dr.A.K.Gupta(MD), Pharmasynth Formulation Ltd,New Delhi.
• An MOU has been signed by Dr.A.K.Gupta(MD), Pharmasynth Formulation ltd, New Delhi & Prof. P.S. Rajput(Group-OSD),SGI for placement of students of our Pharmacy Department.
• A fresher Party for B.Pharma I year & M.Pharma I year students has been organized on 21.04.2012.
• A farewell party for B.Pharma & M.Pharma final year students has been organized on 21.04.2012.
• SDP inaugaration on 08.05.12 by Hon'ble V.C.sir, Prof.Piyush Trivedi, RGPV,Bhopal.