• B.Pharmacy Course Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation
• In Association with MPCST, Bhopal SIRT-P solemnize the National science day with the theme "Application of Raman spectroscopy in Pharmaceutical Science" The program is conveyed by Prof. Surendra Jain (Director) and Suchi Thakur (Co-convener) to give honour to enormous Scientist Dr. C. V. Raman, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930. The Inaugural program was graced by Mrs. Kiran Agrawal(Chair person), Dr. Ashish Dutta, Dr. Navin Chand, and Dr. V. P. Saxena along with faculty members and students of different college.
On this occasion the expert lecture was delivered by Prof. Deepti Jain (Head of Pharmacy, RGPV) in which she concluded the effect of raman spectroscopy in pharmacy field, she motivated students and spread the message of importance of science and application in the life of people.
Dr. Navin Chand highlighted discoveries of Raman Effect and gave honour to great Indian physicist with lot of enthusiasm along with that he discuss the raman effect in Biology.
Er. Sanjeev Agrawal (Chancellor Sage University), Mrs. Kiran Agrawal (Chair Person,SGI) and Dr. Prashant Jain (Pro-Chancellor Sage University) congratulated SIRT-P College to conduct successful program on National Science day
• Sagar Institute Research and Technology-Pharmacy congratulate Ms. Anupama Sikdhar, student of B.Pharm VIIIth semester for her immense performance in GPAT 2018. She has secured 99.6 percentage with all india 124 rank. She make everyone feel proud by her sincereity and hardwork and gave credit to her teachers and facilities provided by institution for her achievement. On this occasion Chairman, SGI Er. Sanjeev Agarwal, Vice chairman SGI Dr. Prashant Jain and Chairperson SGI Mrs. Kiran Agarwal congratulate Prof. Surendra Jain, Director SIRT-P, all facuty members and shower their best wishes to the student for her bright future.
• Sagar Institute of Research and Technology-Pharmacy congratulate Ms. Shakshi Gurbani, student of B.Pharm IIIrd year for achieving Chancellor Award Scholarship by Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Smt. Anandi Ben at Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal. She has received the award for her outstanding performance throughout the semester. On this occasion Chairman, SGI Er. Sanjeev Agarwal, Vice chairman SGI Dr. Prashant Jain and Chairperson SGI Mrs. Kiran Agarwal congratulate Prof. Surendra Jain, Director SIRT-P, all facuty members and student for her incredible performance and wishes her all very best for future.
• Sagar Institute of Research and Technology-Pharmacy congratulate their Assistant Professor Ms. Shuchi Thakur for receiving best award in oral paper presentation which was held in National Conference MP-Pride 2018 at Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and also congratulate student of M.Pharm II Sem, Ms. Shabana Ali Khan for receiving second prize in poster presentation. Award was presented by Chief Guest Prof. Swarnlata Saraf (Pt. Ravi Shanker University, Raipur). Programme was also honoured by Prof. Shailendra Saraf (Vice-President of Pharmacy Council of India) who highlighted merits of novel research and their development in Pharmacy Field. Dr. Sunil Kumar vice Chancellor (RGPV University) conveys best wishes to winners and participants. On this occasion Er. Sanjeev Agarwal (Chairman, SGI), Dr. Prashant Jain (Vice chairman SGI) and Mrs. Kiran Agarwal (Chairperson, SGI) congratulate Prof. Surendra Jain (Director, SIRT-P), faculty and students for their incredible performance in national level. They also shower their best wishes to faculty SIRT-P Dr. Sita Saran Patel for their participation in paper presentation and other students for their performance in cultural program.
• Sirtp participated in RUN BHOPAL RUN on 3 Dec,2017.
• 56th National Pharmacy week was organized in association with SAC On 18/11/2017 in SIRT-P with a theme "Know your medicine, know your Pharmacist.The Cheif Guest of this event were Mrs Kiran Agrawal, Dr V.P. Singh, Dr.V.P. Saxena, and Dr.A.K.Pathak. Various events were conducted like Technical Rangoli competition, Pharma Quiz competition and sports. Everyone participated enthusiastically.
Director of Pharmacy Dr. Surendra Jain appreciated the students and motivated each one to focus on the role of Pharmacist in the society.
•Greeting Card making competition was organized under SAC On 11/10/2017 in SIRT-P.The theme of this Competition was on Diwali. Competition was coordinated by Ms Ankita Kujur and Mr. Tanmay Dalvi. All about 9 participants were there. Everyone participated enthusiastically. Marking was done by the judges on the basis of : creativity , neatness and message.In this First position is shared by Ms Sadaf and Ms Harsha Kahar and 2nd position by Ms.Garima Gupta. Director of Pharmacy Dr. Surendra Jain appreciated the students. He even motivated them for future competitions. The competition went smoothly .
• SIRTP organised Talkathon "a step towards speaking is a run towards talking" on Tuesday , October 10th. This event was organized by coordinator Ms. Sakshi Gurbani, Ms.Ankita Kujur and Ms.Sikha Yadav. The program was commenced with lamp lightening for the blessings of Goddess Saraswati and was moved ahead by the motivational and guiding words of Director SIRT-P ,Dr. SK Jain sir.
This event proved to be great success.
•Oreintation Programme for B.Parm I semester, Batch 2017 was conducted successfully on 10 August 2017.
•Two days VAC programme for V sem students on "LOCOMOTOR ACTIVITY OF RATS ON ROTAROD AND ACTOPHOTOMETER" was organized.
•A 21 Days , Value addition course titled Hands on training cum workshop (Pharmaceutics-Pharmacology-Pharmaceutical analysis), VAC Programme for VII sem students were organized during 28th June to 22nd July 2017. 36 Students were participated in this training.
•Two days VAC programme for III sem students on Isolation of Phyto constitutes by Chromatography technique were organized on 24th and 25th July 2017.
•Two days VAC programme for V sem students on " Animal handling and drug screening " will be held on 18th and 19th Aug 2017.
•Industrial Visit Feb, 2016
• A MoU has been signed between SIRT-Pharmacy & Rapture Biotech, Noida in presence of Dr. Mayank Raj Bharadwaj, CEO, Rapture Biotech, Noida, Dr. Surendra Jain, all staff & students on 09th March 2016.
• MOU signed by Dr.Amit Nayak, Director, Phyto Drug Pvt. Ltd., Sagar, M.P.with Sagar Institute of Research and Technology Pharmacy, Bhopal
•VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Workshop on UPLC
(B. Pharm. VI semester) 5 thJan. & 6 th Jan. 2016. .
• VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Personality development and facing interview
(B. Pharm. VIII semester) 18 thJan. & 19 th Jan. 2016. .
• VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Dissolution testing protocol for solid dosage form
(B. Pharm. IV semester) 1st Feb & 2ndFeb 2016 .
• VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Extraction techniques of herbal drugs
(B. Pharm. II semester) 29 thFeb. & 01 stFeb. 2016. .
• After MoU, Dr. Mayank Raj also delivered talk on “Role of Biotechnology in Health Science” to students & staff of SIRT-P
• Guest lecture and MOU signed by Dr.Amit Nayak, Director, Phyto Drug Pvt. Ltd., Sagar, M.P.with Sagar Institute of Research and Technology Pharmacy, representative Dr. Prashant Jain (E.D. SGI), Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain, Director, SIRT-P..
•Guest lecture by Dr. Gayatri Tailang on topic entitle Panchkarma
Feb 2016 .
• VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Communication Skill and Personality Grooming
(B. Pharm. II semester) 4th June & 5th June 2015.
• VAC was conducted on the topic entitled Animal Handling and Pharmacological Experimental Techniques
(B. Pharm. IV semester) 2nd June & 3rd June 2015.
• Three weeks In House Industrial Training Cum Workshop
for our students of prefinal year was conducted under the banner of SIFC in between 06-21 June 2015.
• A guest Lecture by Mr. Prabhat Jain on HPLC working and Application
• A guest Lecture by Mr. Sarvesh Sharma on FTIR working and Application
• A guest Lecture by Mr. Nitesh Jain on HVAC System and Industrial Setup
• An open campus interview of Labcorp India Pvt. Ltd. has been conducted for B. Pharm. final year and pass out students. More than 70 Students participated in the campus drive from all around institutes. 12 students were shortlisted for second round, 05 from SIRTP.
• A new Instrument UPLC
Installed at SIFC lab by Hon. Chairman Sir Er. Sanjeev Agrawal
under the scheme of RPS of AICTE Sanctioned to Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain.
• B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. admission (Registration start) For more information: Visit SIRT-P campus
•Industrial training cum workshop for B. Pharm. VI sem students is organize at SIRT-P campus under SIFC Lab centre. Registration Last date: 15 May 2015.
•UPLC (Ultra performance liquid chromatography) facility for research purpose is now available at SIRT-P campus under SIFC Lab centre.
• Voting Awareness Program at Auubhavanand Auditorium by Mr N Barbade (Collector, Bhopal)
• Kanchi film promotion by Kartik Tiwari, Mishti & Subhash Ghai at SIRT Campus
• We are proud to announce that students of SIRT-Pharmacy has qualified GPAT Exam Neeraj Chouhan, Harpreet kaur, Narendra singh
and Anamika Guru; SIRT-Pharmacy Congratulates all students for their success
• Our students Griffin koshy, Shraddha verma, Keshav das sahu, Neeraj choudhar, Shubham verma, Priyanka rathore, Deepak singh rajput, Monika mathur, Pranjal sinha, Ruchita shandaliya and Ram pratap yadav presented Model at SRIJAN-2014
• The Educational, Industrial visit tour for B. Pharm. VI semester was successfully completed from March first week and students visited Hindustan Unilever Ltd. and Zydus Cadila Health Care Ltd. at Goa.
• Technically IEEE & CSI sponsored International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and Sciences (ICIREMPS) - 2014 is the First Conference of Sagar Society of Interdisciplinary Research & Technology (SSIRT), (M.P. Govt. Registration No. 26302/13, Dated. 05/02/2013) during 20th â€“ 23rd February 2014 organized in best way. The four day program of the ICIREMPS included Keynote and Plenary Lectures, Invited Talks and oral presentations of original work. Besides this some eminent personalities in the subjects also be felicitated.
Dr. R. B. Goswami (Convenor); Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Technology & Bio-Informatics
Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain (Director); Sagar Institute of Research and Technology - Pharmacy
21 February 2014:
Key Note Lecture:
1. Dr. V. K. Singh talk on the topic entitled â€œOrganic synthesis â€“ from creativity to sustainability and human well beingâ€
1. Dr. Bhupendra Singh on the topic entitled â€œProdrugs and delivery systems efficiencies in cancer therapyâ€
1. Dr. V. B. Gupta on the topic entitled â€œPatents as teaching / learning toolâ€
2. Dr. Kishore Shende on the topic entitled â€œPredictive approaches of system and synthetic biology towards therapeutic designingâ€
3. Dr. Rajiv Dahia on the topic entitled â€œCyclooligopeptides : Modified structure, solution phase synthesis and their cytotoxicityâ€
22 February 2014:
Key Note Lecture:
1. Dr. Sujit Banergee talk on the topic entitled â€œFunding regarding Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of Indiaâ€
1. Dr R. K. Pandey on the topic entitled â€œA new approach towards cancer therapyâ€
1. Dr. Piush Khare on the topic entitled â€œBioconjugates: A modern approachâ€
2. Dr. Subhash Pandey on the topic entitled â€œModern technologies implement in industrial managementâ€
3. Dr. Shashank Singh on the topic entitled â€œInterdisciplinary research; A new paradigm for cancer drug discoveryâ€
23 February 2014:
1. Dr Arun Gupta on the topic entitled â€œIn silico screening â€“ Rational toolâ€
• 2nd Sagar Institutional Animal Ethics Committee meeting has been held on dated 16/01/2014 at 1:30 pm. The agenda of meeting was to discuss on research Projects for approval the animal study which submitted by research Scholar to IAEC. All the reputed members were present in the IAEC meeting. Following members attended meeting Dr. S.N. Shrivastava, Dr. (Mrs.) Papiya Bigoniya, Ms Preeti Singh, Dr. Ajay Shrama and our Institutional scientist Dr. R. B Goswami, Dr. Madan Kaushik and Mr. Brajesh Garg under the Chairmanship of Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain. The fifteen research projects of M. Pharm & Ph.D. animals were approved as per research project requirement under the CPCSE norms. The suggestions and decisions were made by committee members.
• 52nd National Pharmacy Week celebrated on 21ST Nov. in SIRT-P in very colourful way by students along with faculty members. The inauguration of the function was done by Er. Sanjeev Agrawal(Chairman, SGI) in presence of Dr. Prashant Jain (ED, SGI), Prof. Pushpendra Rajput(OSD, SGI), Dr. Surendra K. Jain(Director, SIRTP) and Dr. Jitendra Banveer(Director, SIRTSP) along with many students of various colleges of Bhopal. In continuation the SIRT-P conduct a number of events and all students along with faculty member participated very joyfully in all the programs, especially in blood donation & Eye donation pledge, which were organized with the help of Hamidiya Hospital Bhopal. Other programs are Model presentation, Quiz, Rangoli, Workshop on Tablet and Workshop on analytical instruments etc. On this occasion SIRT-P Director Dr. Surendra Jain told this type program help to create good image of Pharmacy profession & to make aware pharmacy professionals regarding their duties & responsibilities.
• A guest lecture was delivered on topic "Use of Genome Sequence Informations for Diagnostics: Diseases and Phylogenetics" by Dr. R. K. Garg, scientific officer, MPCST, Bhopal, M.P.
• Two Memorandum of understanding (MOU) were signed by SIRTP representative SGI group ED, Dr. Prashant Jain with ONIOSOME Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh representative Dr. Sarvesh Jain and PBRI, Bhopal representative Dr. Ezaz Khan in presence of SGI group chairman Er. Sanjeev Agrawal, OSD Prof. P.S. Rajput and SIRTP Director Dr. Surendra K Jain.
• Students of SIRTP Pharmacy college visited Vindhya Herbal industrial visit scheme of the institution. students were briefed by the director of Vindhya Herbal himself about the production unit, training section and nursery of the herbal industry. Vndhya Herbal is state's only producer of ayurvedic products. on this occassion ED Dr. Prashant Jain and Chairman Er. Sanjeev Agrawal congratulated the students and also appreciate to the Director of SIRTP Dr. Surendra K Jain for arrange such kind of programme.
• SIRTP in Media
• Dr. Abhishek Kumar Jain awarded as Best Oral Presentation award on the topic entitled â€œSolubility enhancement of
ciprofloxacin and metronidazole in various part of git with ÃŸ-cyclodextrin and acidic solubilizing additivesâ€ at National Symposium on â€œModern Aspects
of Drug Design, Discovery & Developmentâ€ organized by Association of pharmacy professionals held at Bhopal on 19th April 2013.
• Prof. Priyal Jain & Prof. Ruchi Jain were awarded at SRIJAN-2013 for best results in theory subjects
• Mrs. Neelima Goswami has presented her Oral Paper in - 3rd M.P women scientists congress- 2013, held 20th-21st march
13 held in Jiwaji University Gwalior.
• A seminar and guest lecture on the topic of "Quality Control Management In Pharmaceutical Industry" by Mr. P. K. Shrivastava,
HEAD, Quality control and Quality Assurance, Nandni Labs Indore, M.P. was held on 7th February 2013 in the department of QA.
• Workshop at Department of Pharmacology on "A NEXT GENERATION TOOLS IN EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY & PHYSIOLOGY." on 05 Nov. 2012
Click here to download brochure
• Following Newly arrived instruments were installed in there respective Labs-
- 1. Granulator
- 2. Homogenizer
- 3. Tensile Strenth Meter
- 4. Landroff Heart Assembly
- 5. Analgesiometer
- 6. Rotary Evaporator
- 7. Digital Balances
- 8. Glucometer
- 9. pH Meter
• A Guest Lecture has been organized on "Attitude for success & happiness" by Dr.A.K.Gupta(MD), Pharmasynth Formulation Ltd,New Delhi.
• An MOU has been signed by Dr.A.K.Gupta(MD), Pharmasynth Formulation ltd, New Delhi & Prof. P.S. Rajput(Group-OSD),SGI for placement of students of our Pharmacy
• A fresher Party for B.Pharma I year & M.Pharma I year students has been organized on 21.04.2012.
• A farewell party for B.Pharma & M.Pharma final year students has been organized on 21.04.2012.
• SDP inaugaration on 08.05.12 by Hon'ble V.C.sir, Prof.Piyush Trivedi, RGPV,Bhopal.